Andrew Garfield’s superhero moment at Comic-Con..
Guys…someone finally did it! They dressed up in a shitty version of their character…AND THEN REVEALED THAT THEY ARE THAT CHARACTER! ITS FINALLY HAPPENED
THIRD TIME REBLOGGING
“Leo the lion, Shere Khan the tiger and Baloo the bear were found together as cubs during a police raid of a drug baron’s home in Atlanta. When the young trio moved to Noah’s Ark rescue center in Locust Grove, Ga., zookeepers decided to keep them together, and they all still live and play in their very own habitat. Visitors can watch the 1,000-pound bear, 350-pound lion and 350-pound tiger cuddle, lounge and wrestle together, and zoo Co-Founder Jama Hedgecoth says the animals are oblivious to the fact that they aren’t natural companions.”
TEAM FREE WILL.
MY DISNEY HEART IS BURSTING
Lions and tigers and bears, oh my.
My new favourite pastime is watching people complain about the wallpaper under letsdrawsherlock tag.
YEA! about time too :)
I’ve a few large prints lying around the house. so.
- must be followin’ my blog, this is a thank-you for the moral support from my followers over the past year
- each reblog=1 entry (“likes” will not count; nor “giveaway blogs”)
- make sure your ask box is open
- i will ship to the ends of the earth >8)
- event ends on 15th of April, midnight, Pacific Time
how in god’s name have I never seen this before?
i love this